CUSTOM-MADE WALKING TOUR FOR YOUR TIME IN ZAGREB
Most important Zagreb attractions with a twist, interesting stories from the city's past, a chance to see what's hiding behind some closed doors and to step off the beaten tourist paths for a moment.
Normally, the tour takes between 3 and 4 hours.
Book the date of your choice and let us know what time do you wish to start the tour. This tour is only available as a PRIVATE TOUR. Unlike many of our tours, this one is not costumed. It's a collection of our favourite stories and places from all of our tours.
This tour is ready to be tailor-made, so please contact us before you book the tour if you have any special wishes or requirements (i.e. different starting place, particular places that you wish to include, your personal special interests and wishes, etc.).
- find out what makes Zagreb so special
- lesser known stories about must-see-places
- discover some hidden spots in the city center you wouldn't normally see
- hear stories that can't be found inmost of the printed tour guides
- get inspired to continue exploring Zagreb
The tour is originally designed as a private tour for small groups, but it's a great way to explore Zagreb for bigger groups, too, especially groups of visitors that are young at heart, love to explore and are willing to enjoy a long walk.
- 1-4 persons: 350,00 kn* per tour
- 5-10 persons: 450 kn per tour
- 11 and more: 45 kn per person
* Croatian currency kuna (HRK or kn): 10 EUR = cca 75 kn
You might also like the following tours from our offer: