SLEEPING DRAGON QUEST
Medieval legends brought back to life
Sleeping Dragon Quest is inspired by interesting local legends. Before the game begins, our tour guide in a costume presents old tales about dragons and some mystical history. She gives them a book of instructions and tasks. The winner is the first team to solve all the riddles and finds the last required location.
- storyline based on Zagreb legends
- solve riddles and find the clues within the oldest part of town
- stories about dragons brought back to life
- possible adjustment to special requirements
Number of participants: reccomended minimum is 4 participants.
Bigger groups: this activity is great for small teams, but it's also a fun activity for bigger groups, please contact us for details and arrangements. It is possible to organise multiple events at the same time.
Duration: cca 1,30 h
Meeting spot: at the bottom station of the funicular (see the map)
- 400,00 kn/ 1-3 participants (1 team)
- 520,00 kn/ 4-12 participants (2 teams)
- 45 kn/person for more than 12 participants
Contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
You might also like the following similar activities from our offer: