Learn about the notorious 18th century witch hunts the fun way
This activity is inspired with actual events and takes place in the historical setting. Before the game begins, our tour guide in a costume presents the history of witch hunts and trials in Zagreb to the participants and splits them into teams. She gives them a book of instructions and tasks. The winner is the first team to solve all the riddles and finds the last location
- storyline based on mystical events from the city's past
- scavanger hunt within the picturesque upper town area
- fun view at the dark history
- possible adjustment to special requirements
Number of participants: reccomended minimum is 4 participants.
Bigger groups: this activity is great for small teams, but it's also a fun activity for bigger groups, please contact us for details and arrangements. It is possible to organise multiple events at the same time.
Duration: cca 1,30 h
Meeting spot: by the Lotrscak tower (see the map)
- 400,00 kn/ 1-3 participants (1 team)
- 520,00 kn/ 4-12 participants (2 teams)
- 45 kn/person for more than 12 participants
Contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
You might also like the following similar activities from our offer: