Enter the imaginarium of Zagreb, an incredible time and place that once turned visions into tangible reality
Zagrebarium is a quest for futuristic past, eccentric personalities, centennial brands and forgotten visions. It's a two hours walking tour - an imaginative alternative to classical sightseeing tour.
- hidden gems of the city
- steampunk approach – relive the expansion of 19th and early 20th century Zagreb
- stories of amazing minds, incredible events, Croatian inventions
- Nikola Tesla and other great minds in Zagreb
- qualified local tour guide in a costume
- funicular ride
If you'd like us to organise a private tour for your team or a group of friends, contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
This tour can be a great alternative to standard sightseeing. It can be easily tailor-made and we can change the route in accordance to your preferences. We can include a little guessing game to make it even more interesting.
- 1-4 persons: 350,00 kn* per tour
- 5-10 persons: 450 kn per tour
- 11-20 persons: 650 kn per tour
- more than 20 persons: 850 kn per tour
* Croatian currency kuna (HRK or kn): 10 EUR = cca 75 kn
You might also like the following tours and activities from our offer: